For you to decide on a MCAT test date, you have to consider how much time you need for preparation. Plan ahead – completing your MCAT would help ease out your application process. You can then refocus & dedicate your time for your personal statement and/or gain practical experiences in the health professions.
MCAT Test Dates 2021
- There will be three registration dates (November, February, and May).
- The full-length MCAT exam will be administered.
- There will be two exams administered each test day.
There are 31 MCAT testing dates between January and September 2021, including a similar number of testing appointment as in previous years.
- Tuesday, November 10 at noon (ET) – Register for January and March dates
- Preregistration starts on Monday, November 2 at noon (ET).
- February – Register for April, May, and June dates
- May – Register for July, August, and September dates
|January||January 15, January 16, January 21, January 25|
|March||March 13, March 26|
|April||April 10, April 23, April 30|
|May||May 1, May 14, May 15, May 20, May 28|
|June||June 4, June 18, June 19, June 26, June 30|
AAMC will announce specific dates and times, as well as any policy changes, in advance of each registration opening.